Friday, June 09, 2006

Thanks for doing an entry for me ka.
SO YEAH I did just get back from camp at Phillip Island. One nighter =.=" Thurs to today..so lame. Nothing much happened..just did the activities...for today we basically just didn't do the activities, just played soccer whilst other people in our group did. We meaning Jon, Alex, Michael, Tyrone, Jay and myself. There was the giant swing, and all that jazz..we'll be back at Family camp anyway Phillip Island Adventure Resort don't you worry.

Got home, had a shower. DING DONG!
There's Ruth, Ivan and Kathleen.
"LET US INN ARGGHH 30 SECONDS OR WE'LL DIE" It seemed that Kathleen hadn't done her UMAT rego yet, and it was due at 5:00..the time was 4:55. Kathleen had gone, whilst at knox "Oh man..my UMAT". So they RAN, didn't bus, they RAN from knox to my house..Nutheads. They registered at 5:10 or something, no late fee...and left my house at like 5:40. Ka came over later, cuz we thought ruth'd come back to my place and then get picked by Uncle Luke at Bib-a-ble study. Ruth went home =P But ka and I had a massive d&m jumping to a billion different topics. Dads computer went bust as well. *sigh* no internet, which was a good thing..cuz all we could do was talk.


And thats it. You wonder how I can update? Asked ka to update and then I'd edit later, so yeah..its actually Saturday but I'm blogging for friday =) Ja-ne
-spash

photos of camp [up later] =)


I just got back from camp...and yeah..totally buggered...and i am gay...yes if you can be bothered to read this blog as a part of your daily routine...man you must love me ....hahahaha okay this isn't ashley...its the only person who will call ashley gay...which is his dream sister...i.e afrikakaka :)
okay...ashley is on the phone with me...and i have no idea what he is muttering on about...hes abit crazy...yes yes i just came back from his house..where we had a long D&M together...yes it was um...long...hahaha but it was good...anyway...he's talking to his dad now...sounds interesting ANYhoo it's time to go and publish this thing..thing thing...before 12...so ashley can edit it..and be cool...if that is even possible...so yes..signing off...[Recieved: 09/06] oh ho ho ho...hope you get the joke brother...byebye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home