Thursday, June 01, 2006

so today was good good! Thursdays are always bludges, but at lunchtime I got to finish off my recordings, re-recording the guitars with Matt Simpson and over dubbing the vocals to Daughters.

Did you know, yesterday, one of the International Students like...well its like this, there has in the past been tension between white guys and internationals...cuz' white guys think they're top and everything and pick on the internationals I guess...so this white guy hits one of the internationals and the guy lifted his jumper, showed a sheathed knife, half unsheathed it then put it back in and said something...but anyway tension like mad man. So what're they gonna do to the guy? We're not sure...and there's a massive debate on what should be done yadada. So yeah, thats to get word out and around that Haileybury is a deadly school *looks around* joking. I love it cuz the Music facilities ROCK.

Signing up for the Tattoo too, the combined school concert every 2 years...I can't wait...hopefully I can get a role somewhere musically.

AND yeah, today was good.

Ah, if you recall those comics I had a while back the "Hey I'm Mike" *squeeze* comics? or just known as the *squeeze* ones. WELL I've found two more and a funny other one. One today.
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home