Wednesday, May 31, 2006

good day today, got through it well. Need sleep now before tuition..and need to do tuition too =P

anyway yesterday I got to record "My Stupid Mouth" and the guitars to "Daughters". Stupid mouth sounds alright, although I hacked up one bit..like one note..I wanna redo that small bit again =P or else all is gone. Had a hair cut yesterday too, I'm really pissed at my hairdresser, Jamie. Its been too many times now (this being the 5th) that I come home and start swearing and looking in the mirror realising:
a) My sideburns are too short
b) My hair is overall too short

I WANT IT THINNED not bloody bald and short as crap. He literally squared off my sideburns. Annoys me just thinking about it. Gah.
Have to wait again for it to grow, so I was motivated to go around AG (gah) and look at "AgKOOL" and the hair forums and managed to get 2 pics which I'm gonna bring to him and tell him to do it like. Far out man. If he can't I'm changing hairdressers and going to the Glen or box or something.

Anyway today was good, gonna go now. Have a good week!
-spash
(and I'm really liking this layout xD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home