Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm SORRY ! HAIYA! I'm 3 hours late..shoulda done this entry YESTERDAY...

WELL, Saturday I FULLY bummed...slept at 2 (gave Dad's b'day present - a new Casio watch, at 1:20) woke up at 1:00pm and did jack all =.='
although, at 6:00 everything changed.

I had arrived at Crown with Mum, Dad and Ka and went to the Conservatory, sat at our 8 seat table and waited for the arrival of the remaining Wongs. They arrived...20 minutes later *stomach began grumbling* and we all set off to discover the wonders of the Crown buffet.

After two oysters, a massive assortment of both cold and hot lamb medallions, Northwestern chicken, beef, burramundi, kangaroo (Uncle Luke ate that =p) a cold yabbie, a few salads, many croutons...*deep breath*, crepes with fresh blue and boysenberries, a chocolate mousse, a trifle, a newyorker cheesecake, a berry cake, 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, 1 scoop of pistachio ice cream, melted hot chocolate (from the Amazing Legendary Chocolate Fountain) and two glasses of water, we lugged our full stomachs around Crown, and after what seemed like an age, back to our own respective cars in order to get home (which it took my family a good 20-25 minutes to find our car anyway).

Happy Birthday to ALL the May-ians this month (there are tonnes...I know), but to the ones I know of:
Rebekah - last week
Ruth - 12th May
Dad and Haze - 13th May
Andrew Chan - TODAY!

yep thats it! I gotta sleep...I've been doing the cards and stuff...for Mother's Day and for birthdays ><.
enjoy the shots!
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home