Friday, May 05, 2006

agewhw

yay!
Fridays ROCK!
So I got my iPod back on Thursday (joyyyous) and I survived tuition =D...and yeah, today and yesterday were frankly pretty boring, although just now at j-walk was pretty fun.

Had some monument game, and you were either a king (tell people to do stuff), captain (also tells people to do stuff, but under king's order), noble (make it look like you're doing stuff, but really just play games) and scum (workers - made to do stuff). Aim was to build the highest monument...we all ended up stealing stuff from one another...my team lost...good fun though! and costumes.

what else...oh yeah, Grace just said the funniest thing...I shan't say though..but funniest story I've read in a while.

yeah, and I've got soccer tomorrow...and it's ALMOST tomorrow, uhoh, better finish this post soon.

anyway, have an awesome weekend!
-spash

p.s. I need someone good at html...I'm trying to do something important with my blog =P tag over there ---> to tell me! thanks! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home