Friday, April 21, 2006

wedding preparation.

I was notified at like..1:45, before I took a trip to Dreamland this very thing...
"Hey son, we have to pick Jon at 12:30 instead"
"for what?"
"You and him are helping me prepare the wedding today"

so thats what me and Jon did all day today, and I'm pretty bummed out...and still have a heap of work to do - die -.

anyway, if you didn't know (*coughfaithcough*) the pic's below, you can click and get the large version of them =P.

and ... yeah...hung with Joce all day too, because she was organizing an outreach down at Crossway for tonight, so that was cool catching up with her...its been a while !

keep safe!
-spash
BY THE WAY! - A P E X is on this sunday. I'd better see you there...7-9pm@gracechurch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home