Tuesday, April 11, 2006

sleep.

forgot to blog on monday! oh well.



nothing of interest on monday anyway. I planned all weekend that Monday would be my catch-up-on-sleep day. see, lately I haven't been having my normal afterschool naps (go for one or two hours), so its all accum..gathered up and hit me especially last weekend. slept to school, at school, from school and after school (before tuition).


tuesday: a better day because I have a bit of my energy back (from all my sleep). nothing much of interest either, although we did watch a video on ecstacy, weed and alchohol. and watched alex and jon play tennis at lunch...tuesdays we have a 1 hour 10 minute lunch so...have to waste time somehow.


and thats it! funfun.


go visit blob's (ruth) blog whilst you're here =)
ciao, take care
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home