Sunday, April 02, 2006

shampoo.

I just discovered an entirely new phenomenon, tell me if you've ever experienced it, but I think I'm the first. I should go on BBC or something...

so after today, wake up at 10:00, Tim picked me and then ben and went for lunch and we had a really relaxed, casual time hanging out and at the same time was able to discuss the Bible study that we had been doing. after that, I was sent home and then blob and faif came over (ruth n' faith), because ka and gracie had worship practice. so we "worked" on the video, but spent more time looking at old videos taken in 2004/2005 and photos of people. reminiscenciencience-ing.

after worship practice, roxy (william), swapped ka for faith and I was left with a new wong for the day. ended up going to ruth n' ka's for dinner and chilled the entire night, helping mum with wedding arrangements.

so the day sounds mega exhilarating now right? right?

the strange phenomenon only happened a few minutes ago, when I began my shower. I grabbed the shampoo and squeezed it, and the shampoo was so cold that it was crunchy and frozen inside.

...joking

but the shampoo was really, really really, really cold! it touched my hand and my hand got a cold and sneezed. then I put it on my head and I got a brain freeze.

thats my strange phenomenon =P and thats my day.

abrupt ending, I know, oh well.

church anniversary tomorrow *yay*

I'll seeya around, thanks for reading!
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home