Friday, March 31, 2006

run-out-of-"cool"-titles.

hey hey !

friday friday friday! quite happy =D

friday = last day of school for the week
and for today, it meant I had an after school drama rehearsal! yay. =.="

it wasn't too bad though I guess, but by the time I got home (6:00) and had a shower (6:30) I had to zip off to church already(get there by 7:10)! its Grace Church's anniversary this sunday, and so a combination of kids and youth are performing "I'm Not Ashamed" in song and dance. then after the one hour practice, we had small group Bible study, then more dance practice after =P

for some weird reason, the troubles of the past few weeks currently aren't hitting me, and I'm really happy and optimistic.

Marcus gave a really good Bible study today, in Psalms 119:65-72, talking about how God trials us, tests us, disciplines us. we need to stay close to God despite the sin around us and He'll teach us. really enjoyed that lesson.

and now, I sit here, typing this up, chatting on msn and yeah...not much, but feeling really good, a lot better than I have this week.

take care this weekend,
the best I'm feeling in ages, praise Him,
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home