Tuesday, April 25, 2006

glenny and then beny

CRAP crapcrapcrap, I didn't blog on Monday...this is becoming a habit..

but Monday nothing happened anyway =P, just worked (i.e. HOMEWORK .. I don't have a job, although desperately in need of one) and stuff.

TODAY! ANZAC Day, WOOPEE! Went to the glen, at 11...everything opens at 1, so Karvin, Jason, Grace, Faith, Spammy, Vicky, Blick (and later Jon) and moi bummed for an age. At Cinemas for a while, then KFC for a while then Happy Cup for a while, until it was about 1 and then we went and bought tickets and saw She's The Man. I quote the girls

"Channing Tatum - so hotttttt, omgosh, never seen some guy thats so hot and so
chiselled, omgomgomgosh"

Yes..and then Spammy, Jo, Grace, Faith and Karvin stayed back with me to have dinner at Yummy's Kitchen (ddaaarrrmmpllinggss), where I got Beny to meet up with us. Jo and me went against Beny and Spammy in doubles air hockey =P (they cheated...you'll see in the pics) and then I went to his house so we could have our Bible Study followup thingy, cuz he's like going through this 6-week Bib-a-ble study with me...itsawesome, and me and my Godbro are getting good again =D. He drove me home too (L's) and..I gave him 5 stars (first time driving me...and it was really smooooooth) so I recommend him girls ;]

anyway, pics from today, and some shots I was experimenting with!
-spash
B-boy emo. (beny)

Girls and Channing Tatum

Jo n' Me

Lex and Karv (at dinner =P sorry pics aren't in chronological order)

At the crossing

Grace (scrunch)

Faithy and Jay

Jon, Grace and Jo

How Beny and Spammy cheated =P

Experimenting shots, watch focus.

Ring focus

Bottle focus


Me focus =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home