Sunday, April 23, 2006

wedding!

hey..no fair..
I didn't do a blog for yesterday...great...

WELL, this one will be devoted to Monday..let me take my mind back..

today was pretty fun actually, Mark, Marcus, Jon, Beny, Aaron, Sook Kuan, Jackie, Andrew, Ka, Grace and I were at Paula And Charles' Wedding (my ex..ex..neighbours =P). Mum organized it and planned it see, and so the group of us had to play our respective instruments (drums, guitar, strings or vocals) for 3 pieces. Quite the fun, then I left early, but from what I heard (and ate before and afterwards) the reception was fairly tasty =D.

Beny xD

Me, Ka and Mum

Chapel
Me, Marcus, Jon and Mark - The Four

Me and Mark

Beny and Dilma

The Kit I used

Ka and Gracie

Jon, Beny and Aaron - The Guitarists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home