Thursday, May 11, 2006

oiwmgp

Wednesday

Today was an alright day. Although my science teacher for some reason felt like being a total tightass to the entire class. See, last period we had to write up the start of our prac's, i.e. method and materials so she could organize it for us this lesson. She comes to this lesson with the stuff we requested, but being a total gaybo, she was a podantic biziatch..

"You didn't write power cables for your TAINlab (its like a science detector thingy) so I didn't get them for you" "and ALL OF YOU did not write electricity, so looks like you can't do your pracs"

stupid stupid stupid...she talked for literally 30 minutes, and then goes "this is your ONLY double to complete this prac" but she had reduced it to practically one period. Man. And I think she's bi. Long story, I'll explain another time, if she manages to annoy me crapless again.

Also, I JUST got back from the Senior School production, combined with Toorak, Romeo and Juliet, set in umm..forgot. But yeah, it was AWESOME, and studying r&j last year made me appreciate the play a lot more (and understand it). I went with Vickayysss and Lexi, twas' good and awesome acting from you guys and girls. OH and met up with Suzie, who I haven't seen in 2 years...literally, which is awesome.

Also had the second SAC outcome in maths...

And thats it! anyway, next comic =P take care and have a good day!
-spash

HAHA and Jon wrote a while ago, what your comics rarara and then stopped...but theres (for some unknown reason) a strange reoccurring perverted type of topic happening again and again in these comics =P. I promise to make the next one funny but clean =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home