Monday, May 08, 2006

lala

I don't actually remember much about this morning...frankly my first memory was when I arrived at school. OH and I vaguely remember eating breakfast today...but the rest is so routine that I've totally forgotten what happened.

I think I was pretty like...not tired or anything, ate a filling breakfast, but I had a blocked nose so I couldn't taste anything so I just shoveled it all in. Porr..age..omgosh don't know how to speel, 2 cups of carrot/orange/apple juice, a cup of milk and a slice of cheese. I slept on the way to school.

Got to school, and then trouble began. I didn't bring my math assignment which I did last night to school...due today. F-ruitbagsofdumbfoiewqhgoweibg. I got pissed off for a while, and tiredness started to sink in. I only just realised why I was so tired (like just a few seconds ago), its cuz' I downloaded Bleach and then watched it and slept at like 1. Gah.

Hold on a sec, my magnet-strip-announcement-holder-thingy just fell.

Anyway, was pissed off for homeroom. Teacher noticed that. So did a few people. Got to Accounting...opened my pencilcase. VIOLA (wait thats an instrument)...VOI LA? dunno, but yeah, I had put the assignment in my p.case. JOY! Day was getting to be alright. Then I had a test -.-".

Rest of the day was fairly decent. Had soccer training after school so I'm bummed now. My watch broke and...yeah. I'll put up photos of Ka's up soon.

for now, I'm off, to work, sleep and eat.
stay cool!
-spash






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home