Thursday, May 11, 2006

dadad

Thursday. As per normal, the bludgiest day of any week.

Had P.E first up, but since my "ankle is pretty weak since soccer training" I wasn't able to participate =D. I need a note by tomorrow. Yeah. Right =P

Then Music Performance - bludge, cuz we're all recording still.

Study period then science.
OKAY SO HERE WE GO!
The science teacher is a HOBO! "You should have completed everything in your booklet, but if you haven't, I'm gonna be nice and give you today's period so can work on it in class today!"
Stupid..GAH. Seriously, shes forgetful and a buttface. Theres like pages we've never been told to do the questions for, only to read them. Some pages we haven't even READ and she told us to do the questions on them. SHE ANNOYS ME SO MUCH! After yesterday's ordeal I'm SICK of her. Lucky she didn't yell or go gaybo today or I woulda...I dunno.

I was thinking though, don't teachers feel bad or like...at least inhuman when they like chuck the craps. I'm saying like, unjustifiably chuck the shats. Like a small thing, and just because they're having a bad day, crack it at the next class they have, which the next class is completely innocent and ready to learn. Totally just...puts down everyone and degrades the motivation to work...and the respect for the teacher...

Anyway, so I had another study period after, lunch (and I was still doing science work through both) and thennn...double philosophy at the end of the day.

It was a good day! nothing to complain about...but I've got tuition soon...*die*
Gotta do the work now =P
Peace out, A-Town
-spash
[today's non-dirty comic! click it!]


When Ka showed it to me, I had just woke up, but I found it incredibly funny...so thats all that matters...jkjk =D Smile and let others smile with you.
"If I smile at you, smile back at me and make someone else smile" - anon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home