Sunday, May 21, 2006



OKAY ! Fine..I fai di then vicky.

Today is Sunday. This weekend has been ultra crazy busy and I'm wiped, so today's entry (first in like..4 days) is going to be short.

Thursday and Friday honestly nothing special...just waiting for the weekend. Had english SAC Friday though, easy as beans. (don't get that saying...easybeans)

Saturday! PHOO..wake up 9, work for an hour (I didn't) get to soccer at 11, get yelled at coz supposed to be there 10:30, kickoff is 11. We lost 3-4, I'm dang unfit. But I got a lot of posessions and made good passes and had to do a billion throw-ins in a row because they kept on kicking it out. They were a smart team, Caulfield Grammar. I applaud you.

Also Jon. I larbs chu cuz you're our goalie and goalies are awesome. Full stop. Australia's goalie is the man, man.

Had Kurrawang mission training at 1 (got home at 12:30 from soccer..ate a rushed lunch) til 4, but went off half way to do worship training thingy. We're organizing Kidz Club for Friday again! wooty. Me, Blick and Gracie are doing "Illustrations", getting 2 objects and making something like...a good lesson to learn from them. It'll be good.

Then went home and worked my ass off cuz Sunday would be nuts.

TODAY.
Early morning, got to church at 8 to practice. Had normal worship. Blick, Jo, Me and Grace went off during sermon to "hand out the Kidz Club flyers" which took the entire sermon. Accidental I swear. We were just sitting chatting about the funniest stuff that we've all tried to do. E.g. typing with your nose or if you had no limbs you'd have to bash your head or something. xD

Then went KFC with Mark, Jon and Alex. (Ka, Ruth, G&F and like...other peoples were at Knox too...Karvin, Jay, June) then went home, made Apex News with the help of Mark...no Marcus. Played keys and sang today for apex...good fun, Mische Wong leading. And AUNTY FIONA speaking. wah man, she was pretty decent, 'specially for her first time! OH and I also got to share my testimony.
NOTE TO SELF: Be more enthusiastic and motivated =P
It hit me half way and I was like (oh man..this must be so boring)

ah well, tiring weekend...I'm bummed

Gotta go sleep now! Take care this week and God Bless
- spash
[Prayer - the most powerful tool. Its you're connection with God, anywhere anytime. Just say a few words, commit something to Him and He'll take control]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home