Wednesday, May 17, 2006

lnpo

haha, gettting lazier and lazier to do work...I've been fairly busy these past few days though...thats my justification

Hope YOU have been doing well? Good good. If not then tell me about it on msn =P

Anyway, Monday and Tuesday have been pretty average...Last night was an info night for year 11-12's girls and guys. Saw ka and jon and jason and suzie from Toorak, the one I hadn't seen in 2 years (that I saw at Romeo and Juliet before) but yeah...SO pretty boring. Tried to study after...because

TODAY I had a science test (stupid teacher is gay and the test was just as gay as her) and maths...EXAM, which I died on -sigh-
Considering to move DOWN now =P

To the retards (*jon whacks me over the head*), na but...I'm half struggling so I dunno...but yeah

Now to a lot of work..english, maths catch up and accounting so I'll be off and yeah..see ya and stay cool!
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home