Wednesday, May 24, 2006

so I get to school today and I see one..two...three people in casual clothes. It hit me. Casual clothes day. Crap.

Funnily enough, Alex, Michael and Tyrone forgot too, so Jon was the "social outcast" as Ty put it =P

Ah, Wednesdays...nothing much, though tonight is like bludge homework night...I should get as much as I can done though..oh well. So annoyed, supposed to record my group performance but damn Autumn Concert is on, so all the mike leads are gone meaning...I can't record..and then Mr. Marshall's being gay "I'm marking your report soon and you need to have your group performance done" =.=

HE KNOWS that he's using the leads...bah. I'll try and rush it Friday or next monday's double..

Anyway, gotta go, just got back from tuition, gotta work!
God bless
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home