Monday, June 05, 2006

ah forgot to update for sunday

Sunday
Woke up at 7...30 methinks. Worship practice at church then had church and Sunday school, and it was on prayer if I remember correctly...and for some reason I really enjoyed the lesson. It was good re-affirmation. SO YEAH. Icky Vicky gave me the Michael Buble CD that I gave to her for her birthday cuz I need it to rip a...well basically I need it to make a backing track for vocals. Then a heap of us stayed after church to scab (or rightly deserve) lunch with the Sunday School Teachers and Kids.
Scabbers were:
- Ashley Chan
- Jason Taing
- Alex Tang
I'm not sure...Jo? are you a scab..? No clue. But after and before lunch we were trying to get the Pick It Up DVD working on the projector, which the PROJECTOR worked, but sound wouldn't. Yet sound worked for anything else. *shakes fist* darn sound thingy of PS DVD.

HEADLINE! My camera went missing. I remember giving it to Liang and then it was missing since then. Then HEADLINE! I get home, look inside the Michael Buble and the CD IS GONE. I swear...I called Spammy to ask her if she knew, then to get Liang's number. Called Liang a few times, he wasn't in. Called Vicky, she was at dinner, she wasn't sure if she had the CD in the case or not. And just about everyone on msn knew I lost my digi-cam. GAH. Went to church to see if it was there (Da Vinci Code Seminar was on...I didn't stay), at the same time picked up my guitar which I left there. No camera or CD. Went home. Called Jo before I ate dinner and asked, she "didn't have it". Spam called back and said that Beny said that Jo had the CD for a bit. Called Jo again.
J: What do you need the camera for?
A: Ah..I have like a digital photography exam on wednesday...
J: Oh...well...........come to my school tomorrow and pick it up.
A: owqegbOWIEGBWEgio

so yes, she was the culprit. She took the CD as well.
I MEAN WHO RACKS the CAMERA - without the case, so no extra batteries, and A CD but NO CD COVER? Omgosh. Omgosh. Omgosh.
Ended up speaking crap to each other for an hour on the phone.

Even more, for the past two weeks shes been telling me shes with this "Pete" guy. Like "Where are you Jo?" - "At Pete's :)" s2's and all.

I find out today "Pete doesn't exist". Stupid freak. You have nothing beter to do right? Gah
Thats it. Todays Monday and I'm at home studying for my Accounting exam on Wed's.

All the best for you who have exams still, and for those who have finished, shiok (changes thanks to Vicky and Jon's support) right?
byes
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home