Saturday, June 03, 2006

woo just caught today in time !

I slept at 4 this morning...and I can't tell you why, but Jon knows. If he tells, he admits to being as lame as me cuz he was doing exactly the same thing =P

Woke up at 11...and since then had a headache like mad. Had Mission training, that was good, and then worship practice...but yeah, the headache was bugging me all day. After church, got to drive the car from parking to the front to pick dad up =P Ka and Grace in the back (surprised you guys trusted me!). Yeah..gotta work on braking...er...parking and...everything. Ah well. And yeah, Ka came and hanged with me for a bit at home before being picked up and then I zonked out. Had Bob's dumplings for dinner *SO GOOD* and now I'm here. Just had a 40 minute pointless chat with Jo...so today was reasonably good!

yeah cool, ttyls!
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home