Monday, July 03, 2006

WOAH. I must've been so tired. PHOO! So it's like this see.
After all that yesterday, and getting back so early in the morning, I had to combine a heap of photos together...for a 9 minute presentation? I ended up sleeping at 5..and had to wake up at 8:50 and rushed man. When the presentation was on, I had to keep pausing and unpausing because the testimonials took a lot longer than expected and...yeah..my presentation was only 9 minutes long, we took 15 minutes. So the testimonies finished then I left the remaining 4 and a half minutes to play, whilst we got ready and presented the Angel's Cry Holy item. Ended up going well. Then a lot of us went to eat Pho at Bayswater, then to my house. Faith, Grace, Ka, Sammy, Vicky, Alex, Jon all came, and then left at their own times. It ended up with Jon and Alex and I decided to go sleep whilst they did their things. That was at 5 ish. Alex and Jon woke me up each when they were going. But I slept literally from 5pm Sunday til' 9:50am Today (Monday).

17 HOURS OF SLEEP

You probably know I sleep like heapppps, like after school and whenever I can, but 17 is a new record for me. Woah. Anyway, now to do what I have to do today, homework and such.

Catch !
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home