Sunday, September 14, 2008

Photos.

The curses of always taking photos for everyone is.
There are never photos of you.
And.
Facebook.

I just realised the many photos that I have not shared because I'm such a lazyass:
I'm going to have to devote an entire day (and a lot of my uploading per month capacity) to upload onto facebook photos of just about everything I haven't uploaded in ages.

And its really bugging me, its like a disgusting feeling inside of me thats scratching to get done.
Its saying "upload them already" ewww ick i can't describe it.
albums to be placed up include:
- Kim's 17th
- Stuff at church
- Kids Outreach (training and actual 4 day program. urgh that'll be the death of me - 1000+ photos to sieve through)
- A school album (300+ photos i'll have to go through)
- Mark before he leaves album
- Tattoo (DEATH.)
- Jason's "Surprise" B'day

The burden of many photos. I hope people will appreciate them when they do appear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home