Sunday, June 08, 2008

Camera Technique.


IT LOOKS like I am liking that black, screen-ed gadget in my hand.
But thanks to the amazementness of CAMERA ANGLES and TECHNIQUE, I have FOOLED YOUR EYES.

It's like a magic eye without the magic eye! Be astonished at the Great Zimzamadashley!

Yes it is I, I have returned. I initially thought I would blog JUST for the stay at the Wong's and JUST for the time my parents were gone. So what better way to finish the lot of posts with this one.

I have recovered now from the excitingmentness of having my parents come back, and seeing my dog for the first time in ten days. Mind you it is now roughly (Monday afternoon til Sunday morning.. umm) 5 days and several hours since they have come back. It took me that long to recuperate as I was so overly massively overjoyed.

You, stop laughing, I actually DID miss them, despite not outwardly showing them.

Was actually surprised to see Pretzel (yes that is my dog's name. He's also a Shitsu and a Poodle hybrid - work that one out yourself) after 10 tens. HE WAS AW SHO KAHYOOT.

SLR Camera: $1000. (and $350 off mum and dad)
Lacoste Shoes: $70. (BARGAIN!)
Having return home to two dead asleep parents who were more excited to see their dog than their son: Earth shattering.

Did I tell you mum CRIED when she dropped off Pretzel before the trip, but looked like the burden of the sins of the world was lifted from her shoulders after dumping me at the Wong's house? Gosh. Talk about priorities.

Exam is on Friday. I'm massively tired and have to play drums for music tomorrow morning at churchies so better go!

You know how your armstretch is roughly the same as your height?
Mine are longer.

ASH!

PS YES I KNOW:typos:
10 tens = 10 days.
in re: emotions/missing parents, i didn't mean not showing EMOTIONS (them). I think. I dunno I"m too lazy to scroll up and change it but you get the gist. Gist. Mist. Hissed. Pissed. Snake. Rake. Fake. Cabbage.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

OMGOSHHHHH
i fully didn't realise you had a blog :P now i shall spam

22:02  
Blogger Julie said...

actually no i knew you always had one but forgot the URL

22:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

licking...?

22:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home