Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 3

Mother fell over in Singapore at Immigrations!

It sounds as if I'm really happy about it, but I was like "oh man. great start to a holiday"

She's fine now, thanks for asking.

Today was church, got there mega late. Went to out to Knox with J, D, A, J, A, N.

Yeah, funny thing I'm starting to watch Gossip Girl. lol at the use of letters - I have to think about it when they're like "S is fighting with B who is the brother of L and X's twin sister who married H and divorced M to get back at S who is actually the son of L which lives underneath Q and R's house"

its quite confusing.

Had a great time trying on dresses with Lex and Blick at Myer. And bought a scarf.

This house, is like - full of allergens (dust) and is the extreme temperature house.
Summer: no air con = freaking hot
Winter: heater, but house is big = freaking cold

Yeah. Gotta do some chemistry, a maths assignment and an english assignment.

ex oh ex oh
who am I? I am spiderman.

Buzz Boy.

(that doesn't have the same ring as Gossip Girl I think. btw, Jenn David Adam Jackie Alex and Nicole was the previous thingamaboo.)



thats my study area that I've constructed. For those of you that know the Wong Residence, the drum kit is there on the er. Well if you sit in the seat (which I am doing) its on the right. If you're looking, its on your left. yep. hope you got that, not that you care. YEAHHH~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home