Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HELLO WORLD!

I AM alive - if ANYONE ever checks here anymore I've totally discarded my last layout and I'm gonna go for the fresh, simplistic whatever look.

AND YES foolsister ruth, I shall update.

heh. It's 4:52 in the morning, Wednesday 13th of June.

And I slept at 10pm and woke up at 2 .. I dunno. I'll try go to sleep again soon, but yeah.

I had an accounting exam ystrday.

Twas aiiigh`

and I got a Chem 1/2 today..which I haven't revised for.

Mums alarm just went off. She has to go to work soon I just realised.

I have some interesting t-shirts I would like to purchase.

School's been good btw, thx for asking.

And, yeah. I'm hungry as well. Tiredness is kinda getting to me too. Hmm.

anyway SHIRTS!





I thought they were funny. heh.

still alive!
-ash



hatatatatata, pretzel got locked downstairs for "being a bad boy" (bad pronounced fobby and like someone moaning lightly the word bed). He's jumping on the door and making a 'hullabaloo' aka. hoo-ha aka. foofaraw aka. ballyhoo aka. ruckus.

I promise you those words are real - and synomonononynomous.

...

yeah that word.



methinks after exams I get into blogging. Arr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home