Monday, November 06, 2006

Greetings from Carinya Haven (quick fact: thats the "name" of my house)

On the topic of names, I just got a new little brother on Saturday!

He doesn't actually HAVE a name yet.

Pic's of him:




and I've even youtube-ed him =D



ANYWAY!
We're in a massive predicament.
It started off with dad going:
"Howabout Kiddo?" and mum and I kinda just went =S ..no.

AND SO began the search for his name.

The favourites are :
Pretzel
Cody
Riley
Fudge
Sketch
Noah
Fritz
Ripley

the 2 people like it, one person doesn't ones are:
AJ
Silus

and the ones that only one person liked (namely mum) were:
Micro
Cyber
(like what the)
and dad liked:
Kiddo
Rusty
..I liked Jazz.

Theres also: Puddles, Fuddles, Sprite, Spritz, Rufus, Scooter...someone even mentioned Spoon =="

and yeah. Its been like that. With input from everyone, I like this, this isn't that good..I wanna find the name, the one everyone's satisfied with.

SO I need your help, whats a good name? There are so many...
Check the pup out, and either choose a name on the poll, or write another in the cbox =] (and select OTHER in the poll too)

and with that, I bid you adieu.
-spash

OH, and I found her - Jarah Mariano.

You may disagree about her awesome-tivity, but something about her blew me away. PHOO.
Oh. And she has credentials, she modelled for Victoria's Secret. Uhhuh, uhhuh ;-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home