Sunday, August 20, 2006

SUNDAY! Wow, damn sleepy...woke up with Marcus to go to worship practice. Gracie was there as was Rache and the other older members of the team. OH and Suj and..Sookie =]

Haha, it was a longer than normal service because...well, lets just say some leaders of the musical segment of the church service enjoy giving scatters of mini messages..

And we had a dedication to Aunty Nancy and her passing. All the best for Uncle George and family too.

Anyway, so we had like..the news and announcements and I realised I needed to pee mega badly. But I stayed on. I COULD have gone but didn't. Stupid me. We had three more SLOW songs to do and for the last song I couldn't take it. I was in pain literally, and about to actually pee my pants. I was squirming and not concentrating on my drumming at all. So I made the song end early (unnoticable though) and as it ended I sprinted off stage and did my business.

Then Gracie and me were at the back and ... kinda zoned out from the message. Naughty naughty.

Reminder: we're all still on the famine..cept Jo and Mark cuz they started at different times. Leng and Mikey came to church today, don't know about Mikey, but t'was Leng's first time. Hope you guys enjoyed it! =]

Had dance rehearsal at "1", so stayed at church and we all went to KFC at 12:00. My famine ended at 1. So I watched EVERYONE eat their hearts out and then say they felt sick. I didn't get it, I was so darn hungry. We did a countdown and then at 1:00 I began my 2 potato and gravy's, regular chips, mountain dew, 3 wicked wings and 6 pieces of chicken.

I finished the P&G's, chips, mountain dew and wicked wings and had 3 pieces of chicken left -.-"

Kinda like, halfway through the meal, I realised the potato and gravy was shining with the oil, the chicken oozed oil (and juice..but I assumed all oil) and the skin started tasting like...yuck. I felt like oil was pumping through my veins more than blood.

SO now I'm full and sick of KFC for a while. Yuck man. But I can still eat it...I mean like we had dance rehearsal and I ate at like 3, the chips and stuff.

WOW. Gabby and Julia gave me a YD pink shirt (I said I needed one..next thing you know, they bought it). Gabby made a cookie card, like..literally a cookie..with Happy Birthday Ash love Gab

THAT was cool. So thanks you two. Mische (my dearest Godsister who also shouted me lunch) gave me a cool Suburban soccer top and a little soccer keychain, Sarah Yong gave me a trilogy of "Fire Of Heaven". Sounds cool and yeah, its got a really interesting storyline methinks. Rufus has given me "part 1" (they always give in parts those Wong's), which was a friendship bracelet (YES! I have friends), what else...I guess no one's had time to go shopping. I still owe:
Hazel - in May
Gabby - in July
Mum - in July
Jesse - August
Nikki - August.

GAH I'm horrible =P

So yeah, it's good. ANYWAY I think that was my day. The dance was so damn tiring though...so I gotta go now, do my 40 Days study (catch up on friday and yesterday) AND..sleep. SO YEAH..take care this week. YES you, and I hope you have an enjoyable time.

SMILE =] even when no one's looking.
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home