Wednesday, July 26, 2006

MAN, now I have no earphones! This is so gay.
So, the free headphones given to me last year by Ben White, both broke =P Then I used these old Casio ones I've had since like..birth..and both sets broke, and now I'm stuck with just an iPod =D That kinda sucks.

ON THE GOOD SIDE THOUGH - my doorknob was broken for an age..forgot by who...I think some churchies...I seem to think Alex and Ka were there. DAD fixed it *legend* and yeah.

AND..maths test last last week we had or was it last...UM
BUT the SAC I got like ...19/20 and like 15/16 and all that..soo cool. 1 Mark off WOOT! And the test I was one mark off ace-ing it. OMGOSH thats SO cool. So happy =P

And tuition, although I was mega moody and an absolute hobo to dad before it, was reasonably good too. SO TODAY was a good day =)

and I discovered new paintshop techniques =P woot
ANYWAY take care, thats today's blog!
-spash

ps. spleng's dad rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home