Monday, July 24, 2006

Word of the Day

limn \LIM\, transitive verb:
1. To depict by drawing or painting.
2. To portray in words; to describe.

Well here I am, a new week , ready to limn (eh? eh!!? cool) today's events and the happenings of the weekend.

Saturday we had sa-ka/football/saw-ker/sock-ka. In which we lost 5-2, and I was sore for the entire weekend til today. Still am =( *pity me*. Then 40 Days of Purpose practice, I'm drumming for the launch and James is really really like...easy. We ran through it once and he was happy (but other people weren't so again we did =P) but YEAH. Then Saturday night had dinner at the Grand Hyatt. Mmm.

BEFORE I FORGET: I should wish the following people happy birthday for this month:

6th - Gracie's Fifteenth
10th - Steph's Sixxxteenth
11th - Sarah's Umpteenth (hee =D)
29th - Stevie's Twenty somethinkth (I know the age but i shan't say)
31st - Mummy's Five-Zero'th

Sunday, had church then went to knox with JJAMM. Jason, Jon, Alex, Mark and Marcus. Realise we all make JJAAMM, or JAMJAM or..well, heres something, whoever can shout out the coolest combination of those letters wins a cheeseburger from Glen Hungry Jacks =)
But yeah, ever since eating half a mega meal with Marcus I felt incredibly..I dunno...crapped.

Monday, missed school for er, meh. SO yeah. Was at home all day.
AND THATS IT for now yo'
Keep safe and yep.
stay coo'
-spash


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home