Saturday, July 15, 2006

today's aim:
Make someone smile whilst reading this.
COOLIES. So I COULD be bothered to write stuff about like...the past how long.
I'll blog about Kurrawang next, so that its a seperate thangy.

My babies lost yeah =P mm. Italy won the World Cup. Asses. Penalties. Um, then that Monday I actually got to sleep in, and got to school at about 10:00.
First week of school has been pretty routine, I miss Kurrawang and holidays. STRESS. Had 3 part SAC over 3 days. Open book first 2 and test conditions with cheat sheet for the Friday one. I studied my ass off and then the Friday on was dead easy. And then I had a science test, which I hardly studied for. Psh. Nothing really interesting this week. Rocked up to soccer training Monday and 5 people turned up.
Couldn't play soccer today because of "religious commitments". As my note said: "Church Mission Debrief".
Friday we went to church to watch these American people (most of them Asians though) from San Francisco sing and perform for God and it was great! Their voices blended so well and it sounded like a recording. They're called Cornerstone Singers if you're interested. If not. Go die. KIDDING.

Not.

Um, then after we went to Blick's (the Kurrawang mission people) for the "mission debrief'. 11-12 was this Bible study where everyone really seemed like they cbb. Then it was party time. Woo. What like, eating non-stop, talking talking, "exclusive conversations", questions and finding out the love lives of others, building a cubby house which turned into a jumping castle, tickle tortures and 'initiation slapping'. Man it was crazy. Soon everyone had settled down, the couples with each other and friends strengthening they're friendships with each other. Groups of 2 and 2 and 3 and 2 and like 6 and then 2 or something.
Me n' Jenn caught up, never had a d&m with her before, let alone, one that lasts from 4am -7am waiting for the sun to rise and transferring from the warm house to beautiful, cold, wet, garden gazebo outside at 5:30 to wait for the sun to rise. And then to be let down by the clouds and having no clue where the sun actually rose, it just became bright. But YEAH, Jenn, you are one coooool chick, damn interesting to talk to.

Now, YOU won't find this funny, but like...its hard to explain, but I had a quick dream like a second of like..something to do with Lost and Survivor, "more Lost" I had said before I mumbled crap and was like "mmrmmrr ..WOAH DID I JUST SLEEP". That all happened in five seconds. But what I had done was close my eyes to remember that little dream I had and began mumbling crap then realised I was sleeping and freaked out. Cracked up about it, I'll act it out for you if you ask me.

SO YEAH, thats been the eventful week or so. Oh, yeah I didn't sleep. I tried to when we got back into the house at 7:30, but people were already waking up and being homo's =P So once I got home (12:30 or summink) I slept for like 4 hours. And now I'm here, chatting to my little sister, trying to blog clearly without mumbling crap and I'm speaking everything I'm typing right now. Oh and I have accounting work to do as well. Crap. But yeah, SUNDAY TOMORROW, Weekend's over (darn) and APEX, I'm drumming, I'm gonna be wiped. Gay.

Ah well, take care and have a good Sunday.
-spash
"Smile" - Anon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home