Saturday, August 19, 2006

SO, I planned for today to be like a ..going out day..but

YEAH...read before, there are a heap of people that couldn't come. Ended up being me and Leng and Julia and Gabriel and we bussed from Glen to Knox to enjoy the 8 hour sale. Got dad a new fragrance (CK Be - 25 bucks man) for father's day.
SO YEAH. spent the day with those 3 and had a lot of fun. Thanks for the 'chillout' day guys =P no celebration for birthdays. NEXT WEEk will be a celebration for Jesse, Jon and moi =D

UM. Had worship practice...then marcus came back and jon and mark eventually rocked up and we just..did our thing. I shan't say anymore but yeah...it was a pretty ordinary night.

AND THATS IT. Slept at 2 and in the weirdest positions. Marcus on the couch (sitting position) and me too..mark and jon at our feet =P All in sleeping bags. I moved back to my room and ditched them at 5 or something.
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home