Friday, August 18, 2006

this day is spinning out of control. *sigh*

Well, yes, on this day, 16 years ago, I was born. Joy.

UM. Yeah, started out fine..was damn tired cuz I slept at 2:00 doing homework. Got through the day with a lot of manly love =] and hugs and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY's, and no one seemed to want to do the whole birthday bash thing. Cool. =D

Was damn tired in english (after lunch) so for last period (science with the worst teacher in theh school) I went off to my music lesson, and hung with Steve, Royce and Aaron i.e. Drums and Guitar.

Went home. Got ready. Ate my last meal. BANG 40 hour famine started at 7. I got to church at 7:45 to discover most girls there (they had dance practice before) and people mingling before small group Bible study began. Big turn out! It was great! Jo brought Jemma/Gemma and Leng along as well and there were a few other new/reasonably new faces! Had a great icebreaker which made everyone sit in a circle and then people of certain characteristics (e.g. anyone wearing...RED) has to move a certain amount of seats one way. And people ended up on top of one another and everything, so was a great icebreaker.

Today's message from Rick Warren was on worship and how we could worship God with almost everything we do. Was gooooood =] AND YOU Leng seemed to enjoy the night, which I am glad. So it was a great night to catch up with the people we hadn't seen in a week. Marcus was off with Ka at the MHS formal, so Tim took Jon, Lex and I for class today, and it was funny and fun, really enjoyed it.

Supposed to do something on Saturday, Mark was supposed to help, but I didn't really tell him much. My fault. I found that:
- Blick can't go - technological/electrical famine (but she really wanted to go!)
- Faith and Grace can't go (question mark. not sure, but Grace has worship praccy at 3)
- Marcus can't. Chinese school and he'll need to rest and do homework.
- Rebekah's got a game of v.ball or something. Or maybe she can go. But she's got a jarred finger.
- Jon can't/won't/doesn't want to go tomorrow (not sure, ask him)
- Vicky can't go cuz she has some school thing..but thats understandableish
- Julia can go, but either 10 (if she skips ballet) or she'll go at 12
- Gabby has an outreach meeting...can't go until after 12

I guess the last two are alright...those people can rock up, along with like..mebbe Sarah, Haze, Mark, Leng, Jo, Alex, Karvin...I guess a few people.

SO I told Mark before, meet at say..1? Then'll we'll hang for the afternoon and whoever rocks up does.

Ka calls me. "I just talked to David (it's 11:35.) and he can't play tomorrow"

Ah well, disappointment seeps into my vains. If she plays tomorrow there's gonna be extreeeme pain for her on Sat and Sunday, so what else can I do but play? =P So, plans have changed. And now I don't know whether to still put it on...or call it off. Meet earlier...say 10:00? and chill for a few hours then go? Sounds like a plan I guess. I'm stuck now, not sure what to do. Music praccy is at 3, so I'll have until 3 to do something with my day. Then Marc/Mark/Jon will come over for a sleepover.

OH yeah, Rufus and Blick were at my house just now, waiting for parentals to come and pick them so got to chill and talk and stuff. Was fun fun.

SO YEAH. I'm bloody starving right now.. Last tme I ate was like..5 hours ago. Wow I'm gonna die =P

I'll catch you later, take care and yes.
-spash

new, improved and 16 years old

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home