Thursday, August 17, 2006

heh. 5 til my birthday! How exciting =P
Tonight I went to dinner at TGIF (Thank God Its Friday's) down at Westfield anddd had a Jack Daniel's Steak. FULL AS. And mum ordered a strawberry margarita for me...how nice of her =]

AND I reaffirmed my shocking alcohol tolerance xD

UM. Yeah.. What do I want for my birthday? Nothing really. Like seriously, I wanted a polaroid instant snapshot (the handsized photo ones) but they're a rip...the film costs like twice the camera =P

But I do want to decorate my wall with photos...So I'll see how it works out.

Meh. I'll see how my plan of writing ASHLEY'S BIRTHDAY in everyone's diary goes tomorrow =D.

Anyway, finishing off work now. Take care this weekend!
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home