Sunday, August 27, 2006

Surprises.

For me, I'm never one to be that surprised, I'm always analysing stuff, and even if something happens that kinda like, new, its never shocking or surprising. I always like to be in the know-how and know-when and whats-going-on-ness.

I guess to give some background, Julia had told me on Saturday (Aunty Nancy's funeral. Rest In Peace) that Gabriel told her everyone was going to my house after church. I thought it was kinda like...you know how people just rock up cuz we have Apex that night or whatever. Just coz my house is convinient really =P.


So today, I wake up and Ruth is at my house...I was totally oblivious to the reasonn. Go to church, and proceed with the normalities. I had a lunch on this afternoon with Aunty Mabel and Uncle Sherman (as my parents told me last week). Jason gave me a b'day present (a CK watch?!?!?! zomgosh) and it was huge, but his rents, when they come pick him up tonight will fix it. Thought they were having dinner or he was mistaken or something.

Unc Sherman and Aunty Mabel...well..
THEY were the ones that came from S'pore last time (ages ago) and actually bought me a PS2, (back when they were like 500 bucks) SO I had to meet them, no matter what cuz like there was some major R-E-S-T-E-C-P for them. *restecp, I know. Watch Ali G*

OH, Grace sang like awesoome-ly today, None But Jesus (United Live) during holy communion, so kudos for that gracie =]

SO letsee, Marcus wanted some people to go over and watch V for Vendetta (DVD), I couldn't I had my lunch. Julia and Gabriel were going to buy people's presents at the glen, but yet again, I couldn't come. Sarah, Haze and Blick were going with Julia and Gabriel. Jo went off with Grace and Faith to have lunch at Grace's house (and drop Jay off at the Glen to meet his "gangster" friends). SO everyone was doing different stuff. Ka had to stay behind to help James with the canvas thingy-ma-bobby for church and yet, everyone was doing their own thing(s?).

After dance practice I went to Knox with dad to pick up sushi, and we ate some Churros at the new Churro store behind Boost. Then we went back home to pick mum up to go meet up with Uncle Sherman and Aunty Mabel.

I get home, go pee in the common bathroom, go upstairs, put my stuff down and see Blick's bag on my table. Was gonna bring it down but yeah, left it. And then Jon's bag was on the guest room bed I saw it as I ran downstairs thinking "YES! Jon and Blick are here, coolies"

SO I run down saying "JONNN AND BLICCKKKK!"
and open the door. I see Ka, Mum, Aunty Grace at the kitchen doing stuff. Realise the table's are set up, and then first person I see is jo..and a mass of others hiding under a table to my right.

It clicked.

SURPRISE!
And I didn't know what to do. I kinda freaked out. So I ran to the sliding door and opened it and breathed.

I HAD NO IDEA. And then out came the food, the fond..found..fondueurueasofuan ...(melted chocolate) fountain was set up with marshmellows and fruits and chicken was being put on the table, along with the just bought sushi and out came:
Jon
Marc
Mark
Jay
Lex
Ruth
Vicky
Faith
Grace
Leng
Jo
Sammy
Julia
Gabriel
Sarah
Hazel
Blick

and we all started eating. WHAT A SURPRISE. Far out. I'm still here, at like..9:00 not knowing how it happened...and I'm still kinda shocked.

I was thinking it was gonna be a relaxing lunch then go work all afternoon.

More surprises =P

I didn't expect Leng to be there, that was cool. OH MAN, my "birthday cake" was a box of Krispy Kremes..and then more were brought out. TO THINK, my first entire Krispy Kreme on my b'day celebration. I got SUPERMAN BOXERS WOOO! Now I feel super..and like..a man *yes*. Thanx Jo and Leng =]

So this afternoon its been like..eateateat, talktalktalk, Pictionary charades, eat, guitar, talk more, generally be a bit hypo (after all the chocolate and KK's), playing 2 games of sardines, then "moving it to the park" but actually just mucking around, talking, playing, "off ground tiggy" (which didn't work) and yeah.

I had an awesome time guys, thanks so much ><

Shout outs to Rufus for organizing so much (and for waking up at like 4:55 to go pick up KK's early in the morning with Mum) and to Mum for also hatching and patching and despatching the idea without a hitch. AND of course to all of you that rocked up, because without you guys
a) my life would kinda suck
b) there would have been on one to yell out surprise...

except..
mum
and dad

and uncle luke and aunty grace..

but yeah. I was talking about it to Rufus and Ka and its like..when you know about a party, you have the anticipation and all. I never felt that. So now I'm feeling it. I can't wait til' its gone and the warm good feeling comes in, that I had an awesome time.

a HUGE thank you to you all again. Best birthday in a while =]

-spash

gabby and julia gave me an awesome pink shirt
sarah and co. gave me a Me To You bear on a swing AND my two necklaces which I haven't seen since...Queensland last year.
Rufus has given me "part 1" of my present, a friendship band. I'll take the party as part 2 =]
and the rest of all you all suck.

NAH, you guys rock my world for just being my friends =D thank you SO much.

okay..I can't really thank you enough, but I'll stop now because..yeah. SO that was my day. OH
I had dinner at Rufus/Ka's and we watched more scrubs. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home