Saturday, October 07, 2006

hello. yeah I'm gonna take Marcus up on that dare.

SO this post is to update my entire past..age. Last entry was in September..woah.

A lot has happened since I guess..ish.

I guess... First week of holidays was pretty unfulfilling. What did I do...I think it was pretty much geeky..as in..World Of Warcraft for the majority of the time. (In mornings at least). I slept over at Jon's and Marcus' I think. Yeah. I think two of four days I was doing sleepover and two I was doing WOW or .. I DON'T KNOW

OKAY. After much deliberation. I've no clue what that means, I'm tres tired. BUT we, as in, this one next to me, Kahil, Kaka or..BresciKAno. HARHAR WE'RE FUNNY. Um, decided that..Firstweek was nothing, cept' the lads slept at Marcs after a failed attempt at inviting a load of people to Glen. Then we went to Marc's, watched...a few movies..Scary Movie 4 (crap) and The..Ringer I think (c..rapish). Boys slept over, the only girls that rocked up that day were Jo and Leng.

We spent the night playing "Lego: Star Wars" on Juzzy's xBox 360. So..lame. And I sang to Zack. Mmm. Then we went to Knox on Friday to buy presents for people that we..hadn't bought presents for yet. I.e. Hazel (who was in May) and such. I had about 11 owing..and now only have..5 owing. GAH. Oh, we also "ran into" the Jo/Leng duo again, so ..yeah.

UHhhh..Three Words...I Am Gay.

Above is a product of Rebekah Wong's creativity. I applaud her for her extensive vocabulary and descriptive skills.

Kaka's ReBUTTTTTTTal:
Ashley is just upset because on Friday the 29th, I officially beat him in the Drivers Licence Test...He thinks he's so cool, but he's really not...What a loser...Yes, the Drivers Licence Test has a lot to do with english skills, so it only proves one thing, that my english is better than his...Anyway...I'll shut up now...

I wont' say too much in response to that. But the thing is, she did about 284719 typos and also spelt rebuttal wrong (rebuttle..hold it, is that right? oh rebutle..hmm). And who comes to me for english help? I rest my case. We'll carry this on another time sis.

Back to my life, cuz this is MY life story not hers, the weekend's preceedings went as per normal. Then onto the second week of school holidays (or for damned PLCers their third *shakes fist*)

Monday. Forgot. Tuesday, city with Leng. Wednesday SURPRISE PARTY FOR BLICK! RARRR! SO MANY PEOPLE! RARR.

7 people.

Yeah, she just got back, and we "didn't want to overload her" .. or, we were just tooooo conservative. Either way, it was good, thanks to ka/jon/david slash all .. okay those three, that organized and etc etc etc. It was good fun. And welcome back to her and spax and sarah and all those oversea-ers for this holidays. THURSDAY, Mark Ong's famed games night. Yeah. All I have to say is that Poisidoneionenzioeklaj. (i don't know, that show with that big ship) and Texas Chainsaw Massacre aren't the BEST movies. Slept over there and slept at 2.30..which wasn't good because I couldn't like..sleep well and ended up waking at like 5:30, so I did practice driving tests online from like 6 til .. whenever mum picked me up.

YEAH I sat for my driver's L's thingy. And ka beat me. But since, for that day, she was adopted (i.e. had no birth certificate, only a copy), I got it earlier than her. The plastic card that is. We both still passed at about the same time. 97% (her) and 88% (me).
i.e. 1 wrong for her, and 4 for me.

out of 32.

So yeah, she went well, she continues the family tradition of one or zero wrong (aaron aced it.)
Then we went to Chadstone and did all this stuff (mum, ka rufus me)
AARONS B'DAY PARTY. Like a year earlier. Or like..a month..or a few days or what. BUT STILL, I was mega tired with only 4 hours of sleep, so I had actually slowly caught up during the day in the car, whilst walking etc. It was good, and yes, t'was good. Happy Birthday A-Tron.

Saturday was Saturday. And Sunday was Sunday. And Monday we started school again. And Tuesday and Wednesday we had off, so I went on a date with Jon to Glen and then met with Lex after and then Glenny people and yeah. AND YES. It brings us to today. I wonder if you've read this far. If you have, shoutout in my shoutout box this secret password:

popsicle-ism.

and you might win a secret prize or something. Anyway, I'm gonna go, I'll update if theres more I need to say. But for now, farewell =] Thanks for reading, this uberuberuberuberuber long entry.
-spash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home