Monday, June 02, 2008

DAY 11

I am in the wee minutes of Monday morning. Just finished a little Chemistry revision. For those of you that may read this and know my pain, NEAP practice exams are freaking nuts. Refreshing though, and they make you feel very insignificant and stupid, which is a great thing especially before an exam.

Day 9. Saturday, bummed, Chadstone with Ruth and Holland and was looking for a formal present for my formal date s2s2 oo, Anu.

Day 10. Sunday. Woke up early because its the FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH. New month means new music team, meaning team Ben was on so yeah. It also means one day closer to MONDAY, when the rentals come back. Went to Goshen at Glen (which the S looked like either an F, I or antideriv sign. Thanks tron.) was alright. Hot plates are quite hot so don't touch them.

David and I realised the hard way, through small thrills of tapping the bowl quickly and having the delayed pain hit a solid second after touching le bowl. Fascinating.

Went back home and slept then had pizza for dinner and watched Narnia and Gladiators. TOTALLY FREAKING FUN.

I do have a complaint about Gladiators. Australian Gladiators are too pansy. I rather prefer the bad hardcaw bad boy (aka marcus) fake acting rather than the "Ah, the competitors were good, but they need to step up because they're against us that Gladiators! *flops wrist* .

I was hoping for some angry "HEY GET ON YOUR KNEES B*TCH I JUST OWNED YOU ASS CUZ I'M ANGEL. YEAH THE ANGEL OF DEATH AND YOU'RE MINE MOTHERF."
Something over the top and angry and fake and fake.

thats my rant. Narnia also has to be the worst (apart from HP4 and 5) adaptation of a book ever. Obvious blue screen fake backgrounds and the animals coulda been a little realer maybes. And the movie was kinda .. scattered, not a flowing storyline.

OKAY i'm boring I know, stop reading if you haven't already. I'll go sleep and you should too.

You get dizzier if you stare up rather than down, whilst spinning around.
ASH!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcus Wong said...

amazing post.

20:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home