Sunday, September 14, 2008

Seatbelts.

Ever been in that position where you come to the realisation that your seatbelt is a little tight? 
Then you tug it, and it doesn't budge. So you kinda like "push it in" and then it doesn't tighten even more.

When I was something like grade 2, I had an epiphany of these mechanisms. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Was outside the pharmacy at Knox, mum had gone to buy some druggos and that very situation occurred. And I freaked out. Was like omg, its getting tighter and I can't do anything about it.
And I kinda sat there stressing for a minute or so. Then it hit me. 

Undo the buckle.

I always wanted to know how seatbelts knew "hey I'm gonna get tight and not move now"

So I checki-ed it out on 
http://auto.howstuffworks.com/seatbelt.htm/printable
quite cool.

ALEX STARTED A BLOG AND HIS PHOTOSHOPPING SKILLS HAVE INCREASED EXPONENTIALLY.
ALSO CHEMISTRY EXAM MONDAY I'D BEST GET GOING TATA.
6 WEEKS TIL EXAMS SHAT.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home